Pre-Colloquium Paper Development Workshops
The pre-Colloquium Paper Development Workshops (PDWs) will take place on Wednesday, July 2, 2014, 9:0014:00/15:30, i.e. prior to the 30th EGOS main Colloquium in Rotterdam.
To view the Programs, please click on the respective workshop/link below.
- PDW-01 [SWG-02]: Organizational Trust
- PDW-02 [SWG-04]: Gender and Diversity
- PDW-03 [SWG-05]: Crafting Strategy-as-Practice Research
- PDW-04 [SWG-07_ST-26+60]: Institutional Theory: Theoretical Contributions and their Methodological Basis
- PDW-05 [SWG-10]: Academia and Civil Society: Rethinking Expectations, Practices and Tensions
- PDW-06 [SWG-12]: Understanding Organization as Process
- PDW-07 [SWG-13]: Markets and Valuation
- PDW-08 [SWG-14]: Organizational Network Research
- PDW-09 + PDW 10 [SWG 15]: Working with Case Material and Qualitative Data Writing Ethnography
- PDW-11: Experimental Research in Institutional Theory: Opportunities and Challenges
Further information on the Paper Development Workshops (PDWs)
- The PDWs are free of charge! However, please note: in order to participate in a PDW, you have to be registered for the subsequent main EGOS Colloquium in Rotterdam (July 35, 2014). This means that your EGOS membership fee must have already been paid before registering for the main Colloquium.
- Upon acceptance to a PDW, participants will be given the opportunity to update their paper by June 9, 2014 (fixed deadline!) via the EGOS website.
- The accepted participants in a PDW have to send their final registration separately from full paper submissions and registration for the main EGOS Colloquium! via email to the convenors of the respective PDW and in CC to the EGOS Executive Secretariat.
- Participants are also encouraged to apply to the other pre-Colloquium activities as well as to the main Colloquium program.
To view the original Call for Applications [deadline: March 31, 2014] for each Paper Development Workshop, please click on the respective workshop.